Wednesday 10 March 2010

New Year (ish) New Blog

Well, seeing as it's almost 2 years to the day since I last started a blog, I thought it time to start a new one.

I really want to keep up to this, I feel like it would be therapeutic to spill the random thoughts and observations I have from time to time. It would also be nice to get the kind of selfish validation that comes only from having a blog. A blog that people read and talk about and eventually gets turned into some form of romcom, probably starring Colin Firth and some blonde woman with a posh British Accent. I can dream right?

Anyway. I'm going to come up with some form of proper post before the weekend. This is just a preliminary blog opening post to make up numbers in the future.

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment